Okay, if I want to be honest, I won’t be able to do a strict diet. So I (okay, we) decided to go with an acceptable level of restrictions.
My diet rules:
- avoid dairy products (no, lactose-free dairy products or adding lactose enzyme is not acceptable)
- avoid wheat (gluten-free is not necessary, but many gluten-free products with wheat protein are not okay)
- decrease animal products (3-4 times a week is acceptable but the more plant-based the better)
- avoid low-quality sausages (like today’s breakfast and dinner :S), when I eat cold cuts, it should be high-quality ham or English bacon, or bacon once in a while
- decrease sugar
- at least 70% complex carbs, maximum 30% simple carbs (yes, I really should start cooking and baking…)
diet compliant? NO (wheat in roll)
diet compliant? YES (except for the chocolate but I have eaten it several times without problems)
symptoms: bloating a few hours later – I realised that I had problems with paprika and some spices of the vegetable mix. I couldn’t digest it, I could feel the taste of the vegetable mix hours after the meal. I shouldn’t eat this kind of mix. I had uncomfortable feelings after lunch so I didn’t have an afternoon snack which is unusual from me.
diet compliant? NO (wheat in bread)
Snack: one table spoon of peanut butter in the morning as morning snack and the same after dinner